Whether you’re visiting friends or just want to come out for a day, we can’t wait to welcome you!
Westward Shores welcomes day visitors during our non-peak season (May 13th – June 16th, & August 29th – October 16th)! If you would like to come use our facilities for a day, we have Day Camp Passes available Monday-Thursday based on site availability.
Day Camp Passes include access to our beaches on Ossipee Lake, use of the jumping pillow, horseshoes, volleyball court, tennis/pickleball court, baseball field, basketball, gaga ball, and playgrounds.
To view all of our attractions, please visit our Attractions page.
Ages 3 and under: FREE
Ages 4+: $30.00/person
*There will be a $5 fee per vehicle.
*Day camp pass guests may not bring pets. Day camp passes are subject to availability and must be approved before arrival. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
If a Day Camp Pass is cancelled more than 7 days prior to the arrival date, we issue a full refund less a $2.50 transaction fee per pass. A full forfeiture will result if a Day Camp Pass is cancelled 6 days or less prior to the arrival date. No refunds due to discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine!
Call us at (603) 230-6435 or book directly online!
Online Booking Process:
1. Enter Dates (Check-In is admission date) and Guests (adjust to 1 Adult or 1 Child) and click the magnifying glass to search.
2. As results begin to populate, Filter by “Other."
3. Choose Your Site by clicking “Select” in the table under the interactive map and “Add to Cart."
4. Click “ Review Cart”.
5. To add additional Day Camp Passes, click “Continue shopping” and repeat the process.
6. Once you have added your desired number of Day Camp Passes, click “Proceed to Checkout."
Yes! We have great ways to help our campers stay and save all season long. Check here to learn about all of our deals.
Check out our full calendar of themed weeks and weekends.